Guarantees of Payment
Pre-authorization is required for all claims over $2,500 USD
If you are a Medical Practitioner, Hospital or Clinic and are seeking a Guaranteed of Payment (GOP) for one of Pacific Cross Insurance’s clients, please follow the procedure:
- Submitting required document and information:
- A Notification of Claim Form completed by client and attending physician;
- A medical assessment report from the attending physician showing diagnosis, medical history, and recommended treatment;
- Estimated length of stay; Estimated cost;
- A copy of the Insurance Coverage Card showing the name and policy number;A copy of passport.
- Waiting for the Company to issue GOP:
After receiving all required document and information, we will respond for a GOP within 4 hours.
- Claim procedure:
After giving service to the client, kindly provide us:
- Original Notification of Claim Form completed by client and attending physician;
- An operation report;
- A discharge certificate;
- Copy of GOP;
- Original official receipts with detailed breakdown of charges.
- Important information:
- All documents from health care providers have to be on letterhead of the hospital/clinic;
- Once receiving the necessary forms and clarification, we try and process the claim in 5-working days;
- Claims are reimbursed by cash or by bank transfer;
- Pacific Cross Insurance is not responsible for any charges assessed by the banking institutions and this is the client’s responsibility.
FOR EMERGENCY EVACUATIONS:
In case of a situation where the clinic or hospital feels an emergency evacuation may be necessary, it is a requirement to involve our emergency assistance company by using the phone number at the back of the Insurance coverage card.
Hotline for emergency Evacuations: (+852) 2807 1728
Should you have further questions, please contact us:
- By telephone: (+852) 2573 2535